We manufacture green banana peeling machines to quickly remove the green banana peel by adopting artificial feeding and automatic peeling technology. The green banana peeling machine is usually used in the banana chips making line.
- And the green banana peel can be removed cleanly and the flesh keeps intact.
- For any bend of bananas, any size of bananas, any shape of bananas can be peeled perfectly by this machine, with features of fast peeling and good effect, the green banana peeler is a unique banana skin removing machine at present, and it is also an indispensable product for banana processing plants around the world.
Advantages and Characteristics of Green Banana Peeler
- By adopting an artificial feeding method, the green banana peeler with two feed inlets can satisfy two people operating simultaneously and its capacity is 320KG/H.
- With features of low waste content and high yield, bananas can be peeled cleanly by this machine, and the banana flesh won’t be damaged, with no pollution.
- A small banana peel removal machine is suitable for peeling green bananas and has no demand for the size, bend of the banana.
- The banana skin and flesh are separated after peeling and automatically discharged.
- The wear parts of the machine are in accordance with international standards. For example, The conveyor chain, bearing, and frame, etc.
Specifications of Green Banana Peeling Machine
Model XB-1 XB-2 Type Single inlet green banana peeling machine Double-inlet green banana peeling machine Dimension 0.95×0.73×0.93m 2.10×1.06×1.04m Electricity supply 380V，50HZ, 3 phases Power 0.37Kw 0.74KW Capacity 150kg/h 300kg/h Weight 94kg 230kg
The automatic ripe banana peeling machine is specially designed for removing ripe banana peel by adopting a fully automatic peeling method with the integration of conveyor belt automatic feeding, cutting root, and mechanized peeling processing technology.
- This machine is suitable for various kinds of ripe bananas of any bends, sizes, and shapes at one time, and it is the world’s original production of the latest technology.
Advantages of Automatic Ripe Banana Peeler
- This peeling machine is integrated with automatic feeding and peeling
- By using the automatically peeling method, the material can be peeled clean, and the pulp is smooth without damage.
- The machine’s belt conveys the banana smoothly, without interruption.
- The machine is adapted to the peeling of ripe bananas.
- The peeled banana flesh and peel are automatically separated and discharged.
- The machine has high output: 1000 kg – 2000 kg per hour.
Specifications of Full-automatic Banana Peeling Machine
|Product name||Automatic ripe banana peeling machine(Single conveyor belt )||Automatic ripe banana peeling machine(Double conveyor belts)|
Structure of Ripe Banana Peeler Machine
The structure of a ripe banana peeler is made up of four main parts.
The frame is the main bearing part of the entire peeling unit, conveying unit, and motor. In order to bear vibrations and instability of the other parts under working conditions, the whole frame is made of 304 stainless steel, and the size of the frame is in accordance with international standards, which is strong and firm.
2. Conveying unit
- Conveying belt
There are two parallel canvas belts moving on vertical pulleys for conveying the banana to the slitting unit.
- Belt support plate
In order to avoid the side slipping of the belt, a piece of the metal plate is fitted at the bottom side of the conveying belt.
The pusher is placed on the transmission belt surface and is connected with two parallel moving bands. The main function of the pusher is pushing forward the banana and conveying it to the peeling unit.
- Guiding plate
The driving plate is placed on the surface of the belt which works as a guiding channel for the banana and also provides support & direction to the banana.
Please note, the distance between this steel plate is adjusted by hand according to the various sizes of banana.
- Cutting part
The cutting part is made up of two blades, one is fitted above the belt and the other is placed below the belt. The steel blades have enough sharpness to slit the banana peels into two parts.
- Flesh collection part
The peeled banana flesh would be collected to this part.
3. Peeling unit
- Telescopic channel
The telescopic channel is comprised of two MS channels, one is nestled inside the other. This channel is adjustable automatically according to banana sizes which can reduce the damage to bananas. Rollers and pins are placed on the telescopic channel.
- Rollers and pins
There are two equivalent rollers & pins fitting on the telescoping channel and they are made of soft steel. Ball bearings are placed in the inner side of rollers for giving fluent push on the surface of the banana.
Two elastic springs are placed on the pins of the peeling unit, one is placed above the rollers and the other is placed below the rollers with the functions of shock absorption. When the banana passes through the rollers, the distance between rollers could be automatically adjusted with the help of springs. The spring is made up of mild steel spring grade material.
- Separating unit
The separating unit is comprised of nuts&bolts and separating bars which are placed on the telescopic channel. The separating bars have enough strength to peel the banana skins with the working principle of penetrating between peel and flesh of banana and removing the peels. The clearance between the separating bar and roller is adjustable, too.
4. Electric power transmission part
The electricity transmission unit is comprised of an electric motor and v-belt which connects the electric motor to the vertical conveying pulley.