The mesh belt potato blanching machine is used for the continuous blanching of potato slices in the automatic potato chips production line. The purpose is to inhibit the enzyme activity to retain the natural color of the potato slices.
- The blanching machine uses stainless steel mesh belt to convey the materials to realize continuous operation.
- The blanching temperature is automatically controlled by the temperature controller.
- The blanching time is set by adjusting the conveying speed through frequency control.
- The vegetable blanching machine can be heated by steam, electricity, and gas.
- The continuous potato blanching machine is also used in the automatic frozen french fries production line and automatic banana chips production line.
- It is made of 304 stainless steel with a thickness of 3mm for the main body and 2mm for cover.
- The insulation layer is with a thickness of 70mm, which can effectively reduce heat loss.
- The mesh belt is made of 304 stainless steel with holes of 3mm. The width can be 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, and 1000mm.
- The motor for the conveyor belt is frequency adjustable, which can help to adjust the speed. Usually, it will need 90 seconds from input to output.
- The water temperature is adjustable. Usually, the temperature is 95 Degree for blanching chips.
- The height of the water is 80mm higher than the mesh belt.
Adjustable speed motor
|Heating methods||Electric heating, gas heating, or steam heating as per your need.|
|Power (for electric heating)||60kw||80kw||120kw|
1. Continuous potato blanching machine is used in the automatic potato chips production line for blanching the potato slices.
2. The blanching machine is also used in the automatic frozen french fries production line and automatic banana chips production line.
3. Potato blanching machine is also suitable for blanching meat, other vegetables and fruits, such as carrot, broad bean, mushroom, strawberry, peach, apple, orange, yam, etc.
4. Vegetable blanching equipment also acts as a cooking line and pasteurization line.
- Adjust the conveying speed according to the required blanching time.
- Set the blanching temperature on the temperature controller.
- Heat the water in the vegetable blanching equipment to the setting temperature.
- By the conveyor belt, the potato slices are sent into the blanching machine through the entry end and move through the hot water to be blanched, finally discharged from the exit end.