The batch-type potato blanching machine is a manual discharging blanching machine and it is widely used in the small-scale potato chips plant or small-scale frozen french fries plant. The blancher blanches the potato chips/ french fries in the hot water to deactivate enzymes and shorten the frying time.
- The blanching time is about 1-2min.
- The blanching temperature is 80℃-100℃.
- This blanching machine is used for batch working.
- The heating method can be electric heating or gas heating as per your need.
1. Electric Blanching Machine
2. Gas Blanching Machine
- It is equipped with an automatic temperature controller to set the temperature from normal temperature to 100°C.
- It is made of 304 stainless steel.
- It can effectively protect the original vivid color of the potato strips/potato chip, improve the softness of the cells, and facilitate the evaporation of water.
- The additives can be added during the blanching process.
- It is equipped with Universal wheels for easy transporting.
- Wide applications: this potato blanching machine is suitable for potato chips, french fries, sweet potato chips, cassava chips, etc. And it is also widely used in vegetable and meat processing factories.
|Weight||70 kg||100 kg||160 kg||180kg|
|Power ( for Electric Heating)||12 kw||24 kw||36 kw||42 kw|
|Burner (for Gas Heating)||100,000 Kcal||100,000 Kcal||100,000 Kcal||200,000 Kcal|