Small Frozen French Fries Plant Introduction
The semi-automatic frozen French fries line becomes popular for its remarkable profit. Compared to the fully automatic line with the same capacity, the investment is lower.
- Output capacities for choice: 100 kg/h, 200 kg/h, and 300 kg/h.
- It is better to have one worker for each machine. Or one worker for 2 machines.
- We can supply you with the formula for making frozen french fries for free.
- Besides potatoes, the raw materials could be sweet potato, carrot, cassava, and other vegetables.
- Has advantages like low one-time investment, low energy consumption, multi-function, small volume, high profits, easy to use and maintain, etc.
French fries size: from 7mm – 12mm as per your needs.
|Input capacity||200 kg/h||400 kg/h||600 kg/h|
|Output capacity||100 kg/h||200 kg/h||300 kg/h|
|Power||56.4 kw||113.85 kw||123.64 kw|
|Oil consumption||5 kg/h||10 kg/h||15 kg/h|
Functions of Machines in the Small Frozen French Fries Line
- Washing & Peeling: to wash away the sand and soil and remove the potato skin.
- Cutting: to cut potatoes into fries. Thickness 7*7-12*12mm.
- Blanching: to blanch the french fries in hot water to deactivate enzymes, temperature: 90-95℃, time: 60-90 seconds.
- Dewatering: to remove the extra water from the chips
- Frying: to fry the french fries slightly, frying temperature: 170-180 ℃, frying time: 40-60 seconds.
- Deoiling: to remove the extra oil from the fries.
- Freezing: this machine is to freeze the french fries in -30~-35℃; feeding temperature:+20℃, output temperature:-18℃; freezing time: 30-50min/batch.
- Weighing and Sealing: to weigh and pack the french fries with pre-made bags.
Features of the Small Frozen French Fries Line
- We have various choices for different machines of washing peeling, cutting, blanching, frying, dewatering, deoiling, and packing, etc. we can supply you with the line according to different requirements.
- A potato cutting machine can process both raw potato chips and French fries.
- The thickness of French fries can be adjustable.
- Blanching temperature, blanching time, and frying time can be adjusted for the best flavor.
- The blanching time is adjustable.
Raw potato strips are blanched in boiled water to remove the vegetable scent. High blanching temperature would eliminate bacterially and keep the original flavor.
- Low investment budget.
The small-scale frozen French fries line does not require too many workers for general production, and the purchasing cost is low. The independent factory building is not necessary.
- Flexible production process.
For it is a semi-automatic production line, the french fries making process is not restricted by the size and the location of the factory;
You can determine how many kgs of french fries to make per hour or per day according to the needs of your customers.
- Fast income and high profit.
French fries are a snack in almost every restaurant, be it locally or globally. So you can sell your french fries quickly to realize cost-return and profitability within a short time.
Get an Instant Quote Now!
Click to rate this product!
[Total: 30 Average: 4.8]